Dr. Kirk Lund, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Lund's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Kirk Lund, MD is a hematology specialist in Spokane, WA. Dr. Lund completed a residency at University Hospital S Tx Med Center. He currently practices at Rockwood Clinic and is affiliated with Multicare Deaconess Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Lund is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- University Hospital S Tx Med Center, Residency Hospital
- University Of Ut Med Center, Residency Hospital
- University Of Utah School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1982
- Asuris Northwest Health
- Blue Cross of Idaho
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Group Health Cooperative (GHC)
- Premera Blue Cross
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Cancer and Blood Specialty Center910 W 5th Ave Ste 700, Spokane, WA 99204 Existing Patients: (509) 838-2531
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Lund?
Very knowledgeable, patient with me and my questions, and I trust him implicitly; it's been over 5 years now, and I hope I will not need him in the future. If I have problems, he is my go to guy for oncology! :D
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Lund accepts your insurance.
Dr. Lund frequently treats Renal Neoplasms & Resection, Blood Disorders, and Lymphatic System Disorders.
Dr. Lund's office is located at 910 W 5th Ave Ste 700, Spokane, WA 99204. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Lund has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Multicare Deaconess Hospital
- Multicare Valley Hospital
- Whitman Hospital And Medical Center