Click here to compare with other Cardiology Specialists.
Dr. Kirk Parr, MD is a cardiology specialist in Carmel, IN. Dr. Parr completed a residency at IU Health Methodist. He currently practices at Ascension Medical Group St Vincent - and is affiliated with Ascension Saint Vincent Carmel. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Parr is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- IU Health Methodist, Fellowship Hospital — 1985
- IU Health Methodist, Residency Hospital — 1983
- IU Health Methodist, Internship Hospital — 1981
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Sagamore Health Network
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Ascension Medical Group St Vincent -10590 N Meridian St Ste 300, Carmel, IN 46290 Existing Patients: (317) 338-6666
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Parr?
Every thing was very from beginning to the visit and also phone follow up. Totally satisfied
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Parr has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Parr frequently treats Heart Disease, Coronary Artery Disease (CAD), and Cardiac Catheterization (incl. Coronary Angiography).
Dr. Parr's office is located at 10590 N Meridian St Ste 300, Carmel, IN 46290. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Ascension Saint Vincent Carmel
- Ascension St. Vincent Fishers
- Ascension St. Vincent Hospital - Indianapolis
- Hendricks Regional Health
- IU Health Methodist Hospital
- Marion General Hospital
- Witham Health Services