Click here to compare with other Cardiology Specialists.
Dr. Kirk Parr, MD is a cardiology specialist in Carmel, IN. Dr. Parr completed a residency at IU Health Methodist. He currently practices at St. Vincent Heart Center and is affiliated with Ascension Saint Vincent Carmel. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Parr is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- IU Health Methodist, Fellowship Hospital — 1985
- IU Health Methodist, Residency Hospital — 1983
- IU Health Methodist, Internship Hospital — 1981
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Sagamore Health Network
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
St. Vincent Heart Center
Ascension Medical Group St Vincent -10590 N Meridian St Ste 300, Carmel, IN 46290 Existing Patients: (317) 338-6666
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Parr?
Love Dr. Parr! So easy to talk to and explains things on our level, no big terms! Also we went for my husband’s appt and I said I need to make an appt sometime and he got me in right away that same time, he said since we live so far away!! Def recommend him, and he doesn’t push any unnecessary treatments or meds like some drs!
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Parr has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Parr frequently treats Heart Disease, Coronary Artery Disease (CAD), and Cardiac Catheterization (incl. Coronary Angiography).
Dr. Parr's office is located at 10590 N Meridian St Ste 300, Carmel, IN 46290. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Ascension Saint Vincent Carmel
- Ascension St. Vincent Fishers
- Ascension St. Vincent Hospital - Indianapolis
- Hendricks Regional Health
- IU Health Methodist Hospital
- Marion General Hospital
- Witham Health Services