Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Kindsfater accepts your insurance.
Dr. Kirk Kindsfater, MD is a orthopedic surgery specialist in Fort Collins, CO. Dr. Kindsfater completed a residency at University Of Colorado Health Sciences Center. He currently practices at Orthopaedic & Spine Center of the Rockies and is affiliated with Medical Center Of The Rockies. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Kindsfater is board certified in Orthopedic Surgery.
- Harvard Medical School, Brigham & Women's Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1995
- University Of Colorado Health Sciences Center, Residency Hospital — 1994
- Chief Resident, Department Of Orthopaedics, Cu, Other Education — 1994
- University of Colorado At Denver, Medical School — 1989
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Kaiser Permanente
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Kindsfater?
I've had both knees and a hip done by Dr. Kindsfater and I wouldn't go anywhere else! 10 out of 10!
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Kindsfater frequently treats Osteoarthritis, Osteoarthritis of Knee, and Joint Pain.
Dr. Kindsfater's office is located at 2500 E Prospect Rd, Fort Collins, CO 80525. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Kindsfater speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Kindsfater has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Medical Center Of The Rockies
- Poudre Valley Hospital
- UCHealth Longs Peak Hospital
Orthopaedic & Spine Center of the Rockies
Orthopaedic & Spine Center of the Rockies2500 E Prospect Rd, Fort Collins, CO 80525 Existing Patients: (970) 493-0112