Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Wolfe accepts your insurance.
Dr. Kirk Wolfe, MD is a child & adolescent psychiatry specialist in Beaverton, OR. Dr. Wolfe completed a residency at Oh State University Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Wolfe is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Oh State University Hospital, Residency Hospital
- University Hospital, Residency Hospital
- Ohio State University Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1993
- St Louis U, School of Medicine, Medical School — 1986
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Kaiser Permanente
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
- 1 12250 Sw 2nd St Ste A, Beaverton, OR 97005 Existing Patients: (503) 707-9414
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Wolfe?
I have been involved with many caregivers my son and Dr. Wolfe stands above with his genuine compassion, ability to Realtek to families and remain an advocate for my sons current and future health. It is a privilege to have his insight for my child's health.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Wolfe frequently treats Anxiety and Autism.
Dr. Wolfe's office is located at 12250 Sw 2nd St Ste A, Beaverton, OR 97005. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Wolfe has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.