Dr. Stites has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Kirk Stites, MD is a cardiology specialist in Fayetteville, AR. Dr. Stites completed a residency at U Oklahoma. He currently practices at Veterans Health Care System of the Ozarks. Dr. Stites is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Scott & White Hosp & Clinics, Fellowship Hospital
- U Oklahoma, Residency Hospital — 1993
- U Oklahoma, Internship Hospital — 1991
- University of Oklahoma College of Medicine, Medical School — 1990
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Veterans Health Care System of the Ozarks1100 N College Ave, Fayetteville, AR 72703 Existing Patients: (479) 443-4301
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Stites?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Stites accepts your insurance.
Dr. Stites frequently treats Sinus Bradycardia, Pharmacologic Nuclear Stress Test, and Cardiovascular Diagnostic Test.
Dr. Stites' office is located at 1100 N College Ave, Fayetteville, AR 72703. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.