Click here to compare with other Dermatologists.
Dr. Kirk Saddler, MD is a dermatologist in Snellville, GA. Dr. Saddler completed a residency at Brown University - Department of Dermatology. He currently practices at Georgia Dermatology Partners and is affiliated with Piedmont Rockdale Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Saddler is board certified in Dermatology.
- Brown University - Department of Dermatology, Residency Hospital — 2001
- Brown University Rhode Island Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1998
- Assurant Health
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Community Care
- Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Health Care of Georgia
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Humana Employers Health Plan of Georgia
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
- Medical Mutual
- Medical Mutual of Ohio
- POMCO Group
- Principal Financial Group
- Private HealthCare Systems
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Georgia Dermatology Partners2383 Pate St N, Snellville, GA 30078 Existing Patients: (770) 972-4845
Georgia Dermatology Partners
Georgia Dermatology Partners3925 Peachtree Rd Ne Ste 200, Brookhaven, GA 30319 Existing Patients: (770) 736-5206
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Saddler?
Not long waiting. Clean and welcoming reception staff. Dr Saddler was friendly, listened to me and was polite.His skills were obviously high and I was very satisfied with him. (Despite reviews I read from other clients).
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Saddler has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Saddler frequently treats Dermatitis, Contact Dermatitis, and Seborrheic Dermatitis.
Dr. Saddler's office is located at 2383 Pate St N, Snellville, GA 30078. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Piedmont Rockdale Hospital