Dr. Lum has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Kirk Lum, MD is a psychiatry specialist in Norwood, MA. Dr. Lum completed a residency at Harvard Longwood Psy Prgm. He currently practices at Child/Family Psychological Svs. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Lum is board certified in Psychiatry.
- The Cambridge Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1998
- Harvard Longwood Psy Prgm, Residency Hospital — 1996
- Faulkner Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1994
- Tufts U, School of Medicine, Medical School — 1993
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Tufts Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Child/Family Psychological Svs
Integrated Behavioral Associates89 Access Rd Ste 24, Norwood, MA 02062 Existing Patients: (781) 551-0999
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Lum?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Kirk Lum, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Lum's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Lum accepts your insurance.
Dr. Lum frequently treats ADHD and-or ADD, Psychological Evaluations Prior to Bariatric Surgery , and Psychiatric Evaluation.
Dr. Lum's office is located at 89 Access Rd Ste 24, Norwood, MA 02062. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.