Dr. Eddleman has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Kirk Eddleman, MD is a rheumatology specialist in Oxford, MS. He currently practices at Baptist Cancer Center and is affiliated with Baptist Memorial Hospital - North Mississippi. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- MISSISSPPI MEDICAL COLLEGE, Medical School
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Eddleman?
Explains Things When Asked Positive Energy From Staff Members Cares About You As A Patient Listens And Shows Concerns Does What He Can To Stabilize Lupus And Auto Immune Diseases Never Make You Feel Like Your Illnesses Is All In Your Head..Works To Assess What Is Most Helpful In Treatment..Friendly Staff Helps Me Feel At Ease Whenever I Visit...Highly Recommend This Dr And His Team..MzSkipp. Tupelo
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Eddleman accepts your insurance.
Dr. Eddleman frequently treats Osteoporosis & Screening, Rheumatologic Muscular Diseases, and Autoimmune Diseases.
Dr. Eddleman's office is located at 504 Azalea Dr Ste A, Oxford, MS 38655. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Baptist Memorial Hospital - North Mississippi
- University of Mississippi Medical Center - Grenada
Baptist Cancer Center
Family Cancer Center Pllc504 Azalea Dr Ste A, Oxford, MS 38655 (662) 236-7738
- 2 965 Ridge Lake Blvd Ste 103, Memphis, TN 38120 (662) 236-7738