Dr. Kiren Sahni, DO is a rheumatology specialist in West Long Branch, NJ. Dr. Sahni completed a residency at Hackensack University Medical Center At Palisades. He currently practices at Sahni Rheumatology & Therapy and is affiliated with Hackensack Meridian Health JFK Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Sahni is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- Regional Medical Center Bayonet Point, Fellowship Hospital — 2020
- Harvard Medical School/Massachusetts General Hospital-Externship, Other Education — 2020
- Hackensack University Medical Center At Palisades, Residency Hospital — 2017
- Hackensack University Medical Center At Palisades, Internship Hospital — 2015
- The College Of New Jersey-Trenton State College, Undergraduate School — 2007
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- Delta Dental
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Principal Financial Group
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Sahni?
This was the best team of medical staff I have been around in a long time. I would love to have them around if I ever get sick again. The Doctor had been busy but still took the time to make me feel like I was the only patient there. The nurse that took my initial information was terrific, she too made me feel like I was the first patient of the day. I loved visiting and if I need their service again I know I will be welcomed.
- Hackensack Meridian Health JFK Medical Center
- Monmouth Medical Center