Call (816) 339-9396 to make an appointment as a new patient. Click here for more information.
Dr. Kiranmayi Chilappa, MD is a cardiology specialist in Belton, MO. Dr. Chilappa completed a residency at Osmania General Hospital. She currently practices at Midwest Heart & Vascular Specialists and is affiliated with Research Medical Center. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Chilappa is board certified in Cardiology.
- Columbia Presbyterian Med Center, Fellowship Hospital
- Westchester Med Center, Fellowship Hospital
- Osmania General Hospital, Residency Hospital
- Sound Shore Med Center, Residency Hospital
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Cenpatico Behavioral Health
- Comp Choice
- Compassionate Care Network (CCN)
- Coventry Health Care
- Family Health Partners
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Freedom Health
- HCA Midwest Comp Care
- Health Exchange
- Healthcare USA
- Missouri Care
- Molina Healthcare
- MVP Health Care
- New Directions Behavioral Health
- Preferred Health Professionals
- Preferred Healthcare
- Preferred Mental Health Management, LLC
- Premier Group Insurance
- Private HealthCare Systems
- RockPort Health Care
- Value Options
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Midwest Heart & Vascular Specialists
Belton17067 S Outer Rd Ste 200, Belton, MO 64012 Existing Patients: (816) 339-9396
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Chilappa?
Initial visit. Everyone was on time, professional, and helpful.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Chilappa has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Kiranmayi Chilappa, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Chilappa's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Chilappa accepts your insurance.
Dr. Chilappa frequently treats Adult Congenital Heart Conditions.
Dr. Chilappa's office is located at 17067 S Outer Rd Ste 200, Belton, MO 64012. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Chilappa speaks Telugu, Hindi, and English. View profile to see all.
- Research Medical Center
- Belton Regional Medical Center
- Lee's Summit Medical Center