Dr. Kiran Prabhu, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Prabhu's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Kiran Prabhu, MD is a radiation oncology specialist in Oklahoma City, OK. Dr. Prabhu completed a residency at University Okla College Med. She currently practices at Integris Sthwst Mdcl Cntr Op Rm and is affiliated with Integris Baptist Medical Center. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Prabhu is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
- University Okla College Med, Residency Hospital — 1989
- U Okla Coll Med, Internship Hospital — 1988
- University Okla College Med, Internship Hospital — 1988
- Seth Gs Medical College, Maharashtra University Of Health Sciences, Medical School — 1986
- H.S.C. University Of Bombay, St. Xavier's College, Bombay, India, Undergraduate School — 1980
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Oklahoma
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Community Care Network
- Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Health Care of Oklahoma
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Golden Rule
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
- Worker's Compensation
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Prabhu?
She is my radiation oncologist & she is wonderful. She was very reassuring during my treatment
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Prabhu accepts your insurance.
Dr. Prabhu frequently treats Ductal Carcinoma in Situ, Ultrasound Guided Procedures, and Bladder Cancer.
Dr. Prabhu's office is located at 4401 S Western Ave, Oklahoma City, OK 73109. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Prabhu has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Integris Baptist Medical Center
- Integris Health Edmond
- Integris Southwest Medical Center
- Lakeside Women's Hospital