Click here to compare with other Gastroenterology Specialists.
Dr. Kiran Nimmagadda, MD is a gastroenterology specialist in Chicago, IL. Dr. Nimmagadda completed a residency at Boston University Medical Center. He currently practices at Northwestern Medical Group and is affiliated with Northwestern Memorial Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- University of Chicago Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 2004
- Boston University Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 2000
- Boston Medical Center Corporation, Internship Hospital — 2000
- Northwestern University Feinberg School Of Medicine, Undergraduate School — 1993
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- HAP Insurance
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Nimmagadda?
An amazing and caring doctor. Did lots of background research on my medical history prior to the appt and came ready to help. My anxiety immediately eased after speaking with him. I can’t say enough great things!
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Nimmagadda has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Nimmagadda frequently treats Anal & Rectal Disorders and Esophageal Disorders.
Dr. Nimmagadda's office is located at 259 E Erie St Ste 2250, Chicago, IL 60611. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Northwestern Memorial Hospital
Northwestern Medical Group
Northwestern Medicine Primary & Specialty Care259 E Erie St Ste 2250, Chicago, IL 60611 Call