Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Nagarajan accepts your insurance.
Dr. Kiran Nagarajan, MD is a hospital medicine specialist in Rock Hill, SC. Dr. Nagarajan completed a residency at Cedar Rapids Medical Education Foundation. He currently practices at Piedmont Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Nagarajan is board certified in Family Practice.
- D C H Regional Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 2013
- Cedar Rapids Medical Education Foundation, Residency Hospital — 2012
- St Lukes Methodist Hospital, Internship Hospital — 2010
- M S Ramaiah Medical College, Medical School — 2008
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Piedmont Medical Center222 Herlong Ave S, Rock Hill, SC 29732 Existing Patients: (803) 909-5937
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Nagarajan?
I have known Dr. Kiran since I was a student at University of Alabama, Tuscaloosa. More than a doctor now he is friend to me. I have always felt great ease in explaining my problem to him and he is very patient in listening to me and also explains the cause and further precautions I need to take to avoid any future problems. Now I have moved to Boston but I still discuss with him if I am having any issues even after seeing a local doctor.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Nagarajan frequently treats Magnesium Metabolism Disorders, Mineral Metabolism Disorders, and Hypokalemia .
Dr. Nagarajan's office is located at 222 Herlong Ave S, Rock Hill, SC 29732. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Nagarajan has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.