Dr. Vurlicer has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Kira Vurlicer, MD is a family medicine specialist in Raleigh, NC. Dr. Vurlicer completed a residency at Corpus Christi Family Practice Residency Program. She currently practices at Wakemed Physician Practices and is affiliated with WakeMed Raleigh Campus. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Vurlicer is board certified in Family Practice.
- Corpus Christi Family Practice Residency Program, Residency Hospital
- Univ Of Tx Med Sch At San Antonio, Medical School — 2000
- Southwestern University, Georgetown, Texas, Undergraduate School
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
- Principal Life
- Wells Fargo Insurance
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Wakemed Physician Practices150 E Davie St Ste 103, Raleigh, NC 27601 Existing Patients: (919) 834-5299
Horizon Family Medicine PA
Horizon Family Medicine - Princeton213 Barden St, Princeton, NC 27569 Existing Patients: (919) 936-5171
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Vurlicer?
She the most wonderful doctor I ever had she is very patient and explains things to me I would recommend her and she is a blessing to me she helps me to get the right meds that I need ????
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Vurlicer accepts your insurance.
Dr. Vurlicer frequently treats Painful Urination (Dysuria), Pollen Allergy, and Acute Sinusitis.
Dr. Vurlicer's office is located at 150 E Davie St Ste 103, Raleigh, NC 27601. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- WakeMed Raleigh Campus