Call (804) 924-4363 to make an appointment as a new patient. Click here for more information.
Dr. Kinloch Nelson, MD is a urology specialist in Richmond, VA. Dr. Nelson completed a residency at New York Hospital. He currently practices at Virginia Urology Center and is affiliated with Henrico Doctors' Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Nelson is board certified in Urology.
- New York Hospital, Residency Hospital
- Medical College Of Virginia, Medical School
- New York-Presbyterian Hospital-Weill Cornell Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1999
- Dartmouth College, Undergraduate School — 1993
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Virginia Urology Center
Reynolds Crossing6900 Forest Ave Ste 200, Richmond, VA 23230 Existing Patients: (804) 924-4363
Virginia Urology - Hanover Medical Park
Hanover Medical Park8220 Meadowbridge Rd Ste 202 Bldg 1, Mechanicsville, VA 23116 Existing Patients: (804) 924-4362
Virginia Urology Center
Virginia Urology Center8152 Pleasant Grove Rd, Mechanicsville, VA 23116 Existing Patients: (804) 571-0960
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Nelson?
Visits. At the beginning of the pandemic when I had terrible L flank pain with a fever & had been to anybody who would see me (my PCP would NOT see me because my phone was not set up for visual visits), my PCP's associate saw me & dx a strained back, Patient First saw me & tested me for the regular flu & sent me home with antibiotics for a UTI. Dr. Nelson saw me quickly (just as soon as I called) & just as quickly dx my 6 kidney stones & zapped the ones he could with his laser. He put me on med to counter a med I am on that fosters the growth of kidney stones but I need. He is wonderful. And he has a sense of humor. He is a wonderful caring doctor.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Nelson has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Kinloch Nelson, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Nelson's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Nelson accepts your insurance.
Dr. Nelson frequently treats Urinary Conditions and Urinary Calculi & Removal.
Dr. Nelson's office is located at 6900 Forest Ave Ste 200, Richmond, VA 23230. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Nelson speaks French and English. View profile to see all.
- Henrico Doctors' Hospital
- Johnston-Willis Hospital
- Parham Doctors' Hospital
- Retreat Doctors' Hospital
- Bon Secours Memorial Regional Medical Center
- Bon Secours St. Mary's Hospital
- Chippenham Hospital