Dr. Rodriguez has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Kimsey Rodriguez, MD is a otolaryngology (ear, nose & throat) specialist in New Orleans, LA. Dr. Rodriguez completed a residency at Tulane University School Of Medicine. She currently practices at NOMC UROLOGY 4TH FLOOR and is affiliated with Ochsner Medical Center. She accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Rodriguez is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- Childrens Hospital - Boston, MA, Fellowship Hospital
- Tulane University School Of Medicine, Residency Hospital
- Tulane University Hospitals, Internship Hospital
- Tulane University School Of Medicine, Medical School
- American Lifecare
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Community Health Choice
- Coventry Health Care of Louisiana
- Employers Health Network
- Evolutions Healthcare Systems
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Galaxy Health Network
- Health Payors Organization
- Humana Veterans
- National Healthcare Alliance
- National Preferred Provider Network
- PPO Plus
- Prime Health Services
- Provider Networks of America
- Special Needs Plan
- Three Rivers Provider Network
- USA Managed Care Organization
- Worker's Compensation
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Rodriguez?
She is very patient centered. Explain thoroughly the procedures, expectations and plan of care. She is very professional and kids loves her. So far the BEST!!!
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Kimsey Rodriguez, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Rodriguez's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Rodriguez accepts your insurance.
Dr. Rodriguez frequently treats Otitis Media, Sleep Apnea, and Earwax Buildup.
Dr. Rodriguez's office is located at 1514 Jefferson Hwy Fl 4, New Orleans, LA 70121. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Ochsner Medical Center
Nomc Urology 4th Floor
Ochsner Clinic Foundation CAR1514 Jefferson Hwy Fl 4, New Orleans, LA 70121 Existing Patients: (504) 842-4080