Click here to compare with other Orthopedic Surgery Specialists.
Dr. Kimberly Templeton, MD is a orthopedic surgery specialist in Kansas City, KS. Dr. Templeton completed a residency at Rush Hosp. She currently practices at University Kansas Medical Center ORS and is affiliated with University Of Kansas Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Templeton is board certified in Orthopedic Surgery.
- Harvard Combined Prgm, Fellowship Hospital — 1995
- Rush Hosp, Residency Hospital — 1994
- Rush Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1989
- University of Missouri School of Medicine - Columbia, Medical School — 1988
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
University Kansas Medical Center ORS
University Kansas Medical Center ORS3901 Rainbow Blvd, Kansas City, KS 66160 Existing Patients: (913) 588-5000
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Templeton?
Dr. Templeton was caring and is very well respected in her field. I would highly recommend her. She did an excellent job with the surgery and follow-up
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Templeton frequently treats Musculoskeletal Function Test, Patellofemoral Pain Syndrome or Knee Pain, and Osteosarcoma.
Dr. Templeton's office is located at 3901 Rainbow Blvd, Kansas City, KS 66160. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Templeton has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- University Of Kansas Hospital