Dr. Kimberly Smith, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Smith's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Kimberly Smith, MD is a oncology specialist in Oklahoma City, OK. Dr. Smith completed a residency at U Okla - U Hosps. She currently practices at OKLAHOMA ORTHOPEDIC SPECIALISTS and is affiliated with Mercy Hospital Oklahoma City. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Smith is board certified in Orthopedic Surgery.
- U Tex Southwestern - Presbyn Hosp, Fellowship Hospital — 1998
- U Okla - U Hosps, Residency Hospital — 1997
- Parkland Hosp - U Tex Southwestern, Internship Hospital — 1992
- University of Texas Southwestern Medical School, Medical School — 1991
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Oklahoma
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Community Care Network
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Oklahoma Orthopedic Specialists
Oklahoma Orthopedic Oncology4205 Mcauley Blvd Ste 301, Oklahoma City, OK 73120 Existing Patients: (405) 749-5025
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Smith?
Dr. Smith is an outstanding surgeon! Last year I was diagnosed with a Pleomorphic Undifferentiated Sarcoma on my upper left thigh. I saw Dr. Smith and she immediately put my mind at ease. I had the surgery to remove and she’s been attentive to my aftercare and follow up scans. She gets right to the point and tells it like it is. I appreciate her directness and abilities. I would highly recommend her.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Smith accepts your insurance.
Dr. Smith frequently treats Hip & Pelvic Surgery and Knee & Lower Limb Surgery.
Dr. Smith's office is located at 4205 Mcauley Blvd Ste 301, Oklahoma City, OK 73120. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Smith has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Mercy Hospital Oklahoma City