Dr. Kimberly Kirkwood, MD is a general surgery specialist in San Francisco, CA. Dr. Kirkwood completed a residency at Massachusetts General Hospital. She currently practices at UCSF General Surgery and is affiliated with UCSF Medical Center at Parnassus. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Kirkwood is board certified in General Surgery.
UCSF General Surgery
Univ of California Home Care Serv400 Parnassus Ave, San Francisco, CA 94143 Existing Patients: (415) 353-2161
- Massachusetts General Hospital, Residency Hospital
- UCLA Sch Med, Fellowship Hospital — 1991
- Massachusetts General Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1986
- University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine, Medical School — 1985
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Chinese Community Health Plan (CCHP)
- Western Health Advantage
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Kirkwood?
I feel like I hit the jackpot by having her be my Dr.! Dr. Kirkwood is very patient and understanding. She had an excellent bedside manner and has so much expertise...especially when it comes to pancreatic cysts....which can be terrifying to have. I feel like she has my best interest in mind and that no matter what I will be receiving the best medical care possible.
- UCSF Medical Center at Parnassus