Dr. Robeson-Gewuerz has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Kimberly Robeson-Gewuerz, MD is a neurology specialist in Charleston, SC. Dr. Robeson-Gewuerz completed a residency at Yale University School of Medicine. She currently practices at Medical University of South Carolina and is affiliated with Musc Medical Center. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Robeson-Gewuerz is board certified in Neurology.
- Yale University School of Medicine, Fellowship Hospital — 2014
- Yale University School of Medicine, Residency Hospital — 2012
- Yale University School of Medicine, Internship Hospital — 2010
- New York State U, College of Medicine - Upstate, Medical School — 2009
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Robeson-Gewuerz?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Kimberly Robeson-Gewuerz, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Robeson-Gewuerz's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Robeson-Gewuerz accepts your insurance.
Dr. Robeson-Gewuerz frequently treats Inflammatory and Toxic Neuropathy, Myasthenia Gravis, and Anterior Horn Disease.
Dr. Robeson-Gewuerz's office is located at 135 Rutledge Ave, Charleston, SC 29425. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Musc Medical Center