Dr. Matzie has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Kimberly Matzie, MD is a colorectal surgery specialist in Gainesville, VA. Dr. Matzie completed a residency at Brigham and Womens Hospital. She currently practices at Fairfax Colon & Rectal Surgery PC and is affiliated with Inova Alexandria Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Matzie is board certified in Colon & Rectal Surgery.
- Cleveland Clinic Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 2010
- Brigham and Womens Hospital, Residency Hospital — 2009
- Brigham and Womens Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 2007
- Brigham and Womens Hospital, Internship Hospital — 2003
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
- Meritain Health
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Fairfax Colon & Rectal Surgery PC7051 Heathcote Village Way Ste 135, Gainesville, VA 20155 Existing Patients: (703) 280-2841
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Matzie?
I am very happy and satisfied about my visit. She is very knowledgeable and explains everything well.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Kimberly Matzie, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Matzie's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Matzie accepts your insurance.
Dr. Matzie frequently treats Hemorrhoidectomy or Excision of Anal Tags, Anal or Rectal Pain, and Laparoscopic Excision or Destruction of Ovary With Robotic Assistance.
Dr. Matzie's office is located at 7051 Heathcote Village Way Ste 135, Gainesville, VA 20155. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Inova Alexandria Hospital
- Inova Fair Oaks Hospital
- Inova Fairfax Hospital
- Inova Loudoun Hospital
- Novant Health Uva Health Haymarket Medical Center
- Reston Hospital Center