Dr. Kimberly Matzie, MD is a colorectal surgery specialist in Fairfax, VA. Dr. Matzie completed a residency at Brigham and Womens Hospital. She currently practices at Fairfax Colon & Rectal Surgery and is affiliated with Inova Alexandria Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Matzie is board certified in Colon & Rectal Surgery.
Fairfax Colon & Rectal Surgery
Fairfax Colon & Rectal Surgery2710 Prosperity Ave Ste 200, Fairfax, VA 22031 Existing Patients: (703) 280-2841
- Cleveland Clinic Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 2010
- Brigham and Womens Hospital, Residency Hospital — 2009
- Brigham and Womens Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 2007
- Brigham and Womens Hospital, Internship Hospital — 2003
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
- Meritain Health
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Matzie?
Dr. Matzie was very helpful in making me comfortable with getting a much-needed surgery. I'm happy I went ahead with it, and happy with the results. All of the processes were explained and everything went smoothly, both in and out of the hospital.
- Inova Alexandria Hospital
- Inova Fair Oaks Hospital
- Inova Fairfax Hospital
- Inova Loudoun Hospital
- Reston Hospital Center