Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Battle-Miller accepts your insurance.
Dr. Kimberly Battle-Miller, MD is a hospice & palliative medicine specialist in Lombard, IL. Dr. Battle-Miller completed a residency at Lutheran General Hospital Lincoln Park. She currently practices at Advocate Home Health Care Serv and is affiliated with Northwestern Medicine Central DuPage Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Advocate Lutheran General Hospital, Fellowship Hospital
- Lutheran General Hospital Lincoln Park, Residency Hospital
- Riley's Chldns Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1993
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Priority Health
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Advocate Home Health Care Serv2000 Springer Dr, Lombard, IL 60148 Existing Patients: (630) 963-6800
Northwestern Medicine Regional Medical Group
Central Dupage Hospital Association25 N Winfield Rd, Winfield, IL 60190 Existing Patients: (630) 933-4847
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Battle-Miller?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Battle-Miller's office is located at 2000 Springer Dr, Lombard, IL 60148. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Battle-Miller has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Northwestern Medicine Central DuPage Hospital