Call (737) 276-4443 to make an appointment as a new patient. Click here for more information.
Dr. Kimberly Warfield, MD is a family medicine specialist in Austin, TX. Dr. Warfield completed a residency at Eastern Virginia Medical School. She currently practices at Dominion Family Healthcare and is affiliated with St. David's North Austin Medical Center. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Warfield is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- Eastern Virginia Medical School, Residency Hospital
- Sentara Norfolk General Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1996
- University Of Texas, Undergraduate School — 1991
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Golden Rule
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Dominion Family Healthcare
Kimberly Lynn Warfield11673 Jollyville Rd Ste 205, Austin, TX 78759 Existing Patients: (737) 276-4443
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Warfield?
I have been a patient of Dr. Warfield's when she practiced in the DFW area (12 years). She is AWESOME, very nice and professional, I like her STAFF too. They have always been nice and helpful In and Out of the office. IF you are looking for a good Doctor, go see her, you won't be sorry.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Warfield has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Kimberly Warfield, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Warfield's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Warfield accepts your insurance.
Dr. Warfield frequently treats Insomnia, Malaise and Fatigue, and Acute Bronchitis.
Dr. Warfield's office is located at 11673 Jollyville Rd Ste 205, Austin, TX 78759. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Warfield speaks French and English. View profile to see all.
- St. David's North Austin Medical Center