Dr. Kimberly Cooper, MD is a urology specialist in Tarrytown, NY. Dr. Cooper completed a residency at NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital - Columbia University Medical Center. He currently practices at ColumbiaDoctors Tarrytown and is affiliated with NewYork-Presbyterian/Columbia University Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Cooper is board certified in Urology.
ColumbiaDoctors Tarrytown155 White Plains Rd Fl 1, Tarrytown, NY 10591 (212) 305-0114
Columbia Doctors Midtown
Columbia Doctors Midtown51 W 51st St Ste 375, New York, NY 10019 (212) 305-0114
Columbia University Medical Center Urology
Herbert Irving Pavilion161 Fort Washington Ave Fl 11, New York, NY 10032 (212) 305-0114
- New York Presbyterian Hospital, Fellowship Hospital
- NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital - Columbia University Medical Center, Residency Hospital
- St Luke's-Roosevelt Hospital Center, Internship Hospital — 2001
- Columbia University College Of Physicians And Surgeons, Medical School — 1997
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Oxford Health Plans
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Cooper?
I've been to 4 different urologists, one infectious diseases physician and one uro-gyn physician for the problems I have and no one could help me like Dr. Cooper. I see her for her expertise, knowledge and skills and not for sympathy, empathy and compassion. She is the only physician who has been able to stabilize my health since I became septic in November of 2016. She is the only physician who said, "no surgery for you", "no cystoscopies" and "no risk of bladder cancer." I am super pleased!
- NewYork-Presbyterian/Columbia University Medical Center