Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Fowler accepts your insurance.
Dr. Kimberly Fowler, MD is a pediatric hematology-oncology specialist in Birmingham, AL. Dr. Fowler completed a residency at Vanderbilt University Hospital. She currently practices at Children's of Alabama and is affiliated with Children's of Alabama. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Fowler is board certified in Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- Uab Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 2006
- Vanderbilt University Hospital, Residency Hospital — 2003
- Vanderbilt University Hospital, Internship Hospital — 2001
- University Of South Carolina School Of Medicine, Medical School — 2000
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Fowler?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Fowler frequently treats Lymphoma Evaluation, Leukemia Diagnostic Evaluations, and Erythropoietin Test.
Dr. Fowler's office is located at 1600 7th Ave S, Birmingham, AL 35233. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Fowler has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Children's of Alabama
Children's of Alabama1600 7th Ave S, Birmingham, AL 35233 Existing Patients: (205) 939-9285