Click here to compare with other Cardiology Specialists.
Dr. Kimberly Dulaney, MD is a cardiology specialist in Colorado Springs, CO. Dr. Dulaney completed a residency at Thomas Jefferson University College Of Med. She currently practices at Colorado Springs Cardiologists, PC and is affiliated with Penrose-St. Francis Health Services. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Dulaney is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- University Of North Carolina School Of Med, Fellowship Hospital
- Thomas Jefferson University College Of Med, Residency Hospital
- Thomas Jefferson University College Of Med, Internship Hospital
- Jefferson Medical College Of Thomas Jefferson University, Thomas Jefferson University, Medical School
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Kaiser Permanente
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Colorado Springs Cardiologists, PC
Colorado Springs Cardiology2222 N Nevada Ave Ste 4007, Colorado Springs, CO 80907 Existing Patients: (719) 776-8500
Colorado Springs Cardiology6011 E Woodmen Rd Ste 120, Colorado Springs, CO 80923 Existing Patients: (719) 571-8600
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Dulaney?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Dulaney frequently treats Adult Congenital Heart Conditions.
Dr. Dulaney's office is located at 2222 N Nevada Ave Ste 4007, Colorado Springs, CO 80907. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Dulaney has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Penrose-St. Francis Health Services
- UCHealth Memorial Hospital Central