Dr. Kimberly Hutcherson, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Hutcherson's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Kimberly Hutcherson, MD is a diagnostic radiology specialist in Lawrenceville, GA. Dr. Hutcherson completed a residency at U So Ala. She currently practices at North Metropolitan Radiology and is affiliated with Northside Hospital Gwinnett. Dr. Hutcherson is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Magee Women's Hosp/U Pittsburgh Med Ctr, Fellowship Hospital — 1998
- U So Ala, Residency Hospital — 1998
- Bapt Med Ctrs, Internship Hospital — 1994
- Meharry Medical College, Medical School — 1993
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Hutcherson?
I am a breast cancer survivor since 2015. Dr. Hutcherson performed two of my biopsies. She has a professional and warm bedside manner. She patiently answers all questions. She extends grace, empathy, and kindness during a very difficult and trying time. A wonderful doctor.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Hutcherson accepts your insurance.
Dr. Hutcherson's office is located at 631 Professional Dr Ste 250, Lawrenceville, GA 30046. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Hutcherson has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Northside Hospital Gwinnett