Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Bates accepts your insurance.
Dr. Kimberly Bates, MD is a internal medicine specialist in Henderson, NV. Dr. Bates completed a residency at Christiana Care Health Servs Inc. She currently practices at Dignity Health Medical Group Nevada and is affiliated with Northside Hospital Gwinnett. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Bates is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- Christiana Care Health Servs Inc, Residency Hospital
- Ohio State University College Of Medicine And Public Health, Medical School — 1999
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Dignity Health Medical Group Nevada
Pavilion Primary Care Clinic800 N Gibson Rd Ste 101, Henderson, NV 89011 Existing Patients: (702) 616-5801
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Bates?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Bates frequently treats Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD), Anxiety, and Sleep Apnea.
Dr. Bates' office is located at 800 N Gibson Rd Ste 101, Henderson, NV 89011. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Bates has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Northside Hospital Gwinnett