Dr. Burgess has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Kimberly Burgess, MD is a female urology specialist in Greenville, SC. Dr. Burgess completed a residency at Mayo Clinc. She currently practices at Urology-Centennial and is affiliated with Prisma Health Greenville Memorial Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Burgess is board certified in Urology.
- Metro Med Ctr, Fellowship Hospital
- Mayo Clinc, Residency Hospital
- Univ Of South Fl Coll Of Med, Medical School — 2007
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Urology-Centennial48 Centennial Way Ste A, Greenville, SC 29605 Existing Patients: (864) 522-8000
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Burgess?
Never had the negative problems listed by others. Really surprised. Infact I felt one of her better attributes was listening & explanations.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Kimberly Burgess, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Burgess' profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Burgess accepts your insurance.
Dr. Burgess frequently treats Urinary Incontinence, Overactive Bladder, and Urinary Tract Infection (UTI).
Dr. Burgess' office is located at 48 Centennial Way Ste A, Greenville, SC 29605. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Prisma Health Greenville Memorial Hospital
- Prisma Health Greer Memorial Hospital
- Prisma Health Hillcrest Hospital
- Prisma Health Patewood Hospital