Dr. White has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Kimberly White, MD is a psychiatry specialist in Needham, MA. Dr. White completed a residency at Cambridge Hosp. She currently practices at Needham Psychotherapy Assocs. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. White is board certified in Psychiatry.
- Harvard Med School, Fellowship Hospital
- Cambridge Hosp, Residency Hospital — 1988
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1985
- Northwestern U, School of Medicine, Medical School — 1984
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Tufts Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Needham Psychotherapy Assocs
Needham Pshycotherapy Assoc1040 Great Plain Ave, Needham, MA 02492 Existing Patients: (781) 444-0339
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. White?
Dr White helped get me through some tough times. She gives great feedback, very caring and supportive.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Kimberly White, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. White's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. White accepts your insurance.
Dr. White frequently treats Psychiatric Evaluation, Dementia or Depression Screening, and Psychological Evaluation.
Dr. White's office is located at 1040 Great Plain Ave, Needham, MA 02492. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.