Dr. Kimberly Keller, DO
New Patient(386) 320-3677
Dr. Kimberly Keller, DO is a internal medicine specialist in New Smyrna Beach, FL. Dr. Keller completed a residency at Mount Carmel West. She currently practices at AdventHealth Medical Group and is affiliated with AdventHealth New Smyrna Beach. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Keller is board certified in Internal Medicine.
AdventHealth Medical Group
AdventHealth Medical Group Internal Medicine at New Smyrna Beach125 Florida Memorial Pkwy, New Smyrna Beach, FL 32168 Call
- Mount Carmel West, Residency Hospital — 2001
- Mount Carmel Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1999
- The Ohio State University, Undergraduate School — 1993
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Principal Financial Group
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Keller?
I've had the good fortune to have Dr. Keller as my primary care physician for quite some time now. I find her professional to a fault, caring and always ready to listen to my concerns. I have never felt that I was taking up too much of her time. It is a bit ironic because I moved from Manhattan to Edgewater three years ago and lived no more than walking distance from some of the best medical institutions in the nation. I can honestly say the primary care I have received from Dr. Keller far surpassed what I experienced while living in NYC. Sincerely, Roger Casamassine
- AdventHealth New Smyrna Beach
- Adventhealth Daytona Beach
- AdventHealth Daytona Beach