Dr. Kimberly Browne-Martin, MD is a internal medicine specialist in Springfield, MA. Dr. Browne-Martin completed a residency at Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center. She currently practices at Endocrinology Associates and is affiliated with Baystate Medical Center. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Browne-Martin is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Endocrinology Associates2 Medical Center Dr Ste 210, Springfield, MA 01107 Existing Patients: (413) 734-4661
- U Mass Med Ctr, Fellowship Hospital — 1996
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1993
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1991
- New York Medical College, Medical School — 1990
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Tufts Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Browne-Martin?
Dr Brown-Martin is a wonderful caring and thorough doctor. You may have to wait longer to see her because she almost always goes overtime With each patient. I have always found the office staff to be very friendly and helpful I have been going here for 20 years. Would highly recommend this doctor, just don’t be in a hurry you’ll get the best care
- Baystate Medical Center
- Mercy Medical Center