Dr. Kimberley Marquis, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Marquis' profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Kimberley Marquis, MD is a pulmonologist in Oakland, CA. Dr. Marquis completed a residency at University Of Washington. She currently practices at East Bay Regional Critical Care And Pulmonary Medicine and is affiliated with Alta Bates Summit Medical Center. She accepts multiple insurance plans.
- University Of Washington, Fellowship Hospital
- University Of Washington, Residency Hospital — 1995
- University Of Washington, Internship Hospital — 1993
- Duke University, Medical School — 1992
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Marquis?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Marquis accepts your insurance.
Dr. Marquis frequently treats Respiratory Management, Pulmonary Function Test, and Second-Degree Burns.
Dr. Marquis' office is located at 411 30th St Ste 314, Oakland, CA 94609. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Marquis has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Alta Bates Summit Medical Center
- Saint Francis Memorial Hospital
- St. Mary's Medical Center