Dr. Kimberlee McCartney, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. McCartney's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Kimberlee McCartney, MD is a pediatrics specialist in Southborough, MA. Dr. McCartney completed a residency at Boston Floating Hospital Ma. She currently practices at Reliant Medical Group. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. McCartney is board certified in Pediatrics.
- Boston Floating Hospital Ma, Residency Hospital
- Umass Med Center Ma, Residency Hospital
- Boston Floating Hospital Ma, Internship Hospital
- University of Massachusetts School of Medicine, Medical School — 1987
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Tufts Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Reliant Medical Group
Southboro Medical Group24 Newton St, Southborough, MA 01772 Existing Patients: (508) 481-5500
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. McCartney?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. McCartney accepts your insurance.
Dr. McCartney frequently treats Immunization Administration, Acute Pharyngitis, and Pharyngitis.
Dr. McCartney's office is located at 24 Newton St, Southborough, MA 01772. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. McCartney has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.