Dr. Kim Margolin, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Margolin's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Kim Margolin, MD is a hematology specialist in Duarte, CA. Dr. Margolin completed a residency at Yale. She currently practices at City of Hope's Helford Clinical Research Hospital and is affiliated with City of Hope Helford Clinical Research Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Margolin is board certified in Hematology.
- City Of Hope, Fellowship Hospital — 1985
- University of California, San Diego, Fellowship Hospital — 1983
- Yale, Residency Hospital — 1982
- Yale, Internship Hospital — 1980
- Stanford School of Medicine, Medical School — 1979
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
City of Hope's Helford Clinical Research Hospital1500 Duarte Rd, Duarte, CA 91010 Existing Patients: (626) 256-4673
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Margolin?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Margolin accepts your insurance.
Dr. Margolin frequently treats Erythropoietin Test, Anemia and Iron Deficiency Screening, and Anemia.
Dr. Margolin's office is located at 1500 Duarte Rd, Duarte, CA 91010. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Margolin has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- City of Hope Helford Clinical Research Hospital