Dr. Kim Isaacs, MD is a gastroenterology specialist in Chapel Hill, NC. Dr. Isaacs completed a residency at Univ Of Nc Hosps, Gastroenterology Univ Of Nc Hosps, Internal Medicine. She currently practices at Gastroenterology/Hepatolgy Clinic and is affiliated with University of North Carolina Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Isaacs is board certified in Gastroenterology.
Gastroenterology/Hepatolgy Clinic101 Manning Dr, Chapel Hill, NC 27514 Existing Patients: (919) 966-4131
- University of North Carolina Hospitals, Fellowship Hospital — 1991
- SUNY At Stony Brook Hlth Sci Ctr, Stony Brook Ny, Medical School — 1984
- Univ Of Nc Hosps, Gastroenterology Univ Of Nc Hosps, Internal Medicine, Residency Hospital
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Isaacs?
I live in Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, Canada and have had an ileal-pouch for 34 years and an ileostomy for 52 years. Pouchitis has been a major problem, and I have suffered severe side effects from flagyl and Cipro. My wife suggested a low dose of these drugs applied topically to the pouch might work. When I googled that I found Dr. Kim Isaacs seminal paper "How Do You Treat Pouchitis?" This is amazing and it seems to be working for me. My local gastroenterologist does not think it will work. Thks
- University of North Carolina Hospital