Dr. Kimberly Klippenstein, MD is a ophthalmology specialist in Nashville, TN. Dr. Klippenstein completed a residency at Vanderbilt U. She currently practices at Tennessee Oculoplastics and is affiliated with Ascension Saint Thomas Hospital Midtown. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Klippenstein is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Wesley and Klippenstein PC1800 Church St, Nashville, TN 37203 Existing Patients: (615) 329-3624
- Vanderbilt U, Fellowship Hospital — 1996
- Vanderbilt U, Residency Hospital — 1994
- Vanderbilt U, Internship Hospital — 1991
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Klippenstein?
Dr. Klippenstein is the best ocular surgeon anyone could hope to have as their doctor. I had problems from another surgeon and Dr. Klippenstein fixed the problem with amazing results. I drive five hours just to have her as my surgeon. The aftercare is amazing and I virtually had no side effects. I highly recommend Dr. Klippenstein for any surgery involving the eye. Her staff is amazing and made me so comfortable. Not enough stars in the universe for Dr. Klippenstein and her staff...
- Ascension Saint Thomas Hospital Midtown
- Tristar Centennial Medical Center