Dr. Eagle has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Kim Eagle, MD is a cardiology specialist in Ann Arbor, MI. Dr. Eagle completed a residency at Yale New Haven Hosp/Yale U. He currently practices at University Of M Cardiology Domino's Farm and is affiliated with University Hospital - University of Michigan. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Eagle is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Mass Genl Hosp/Harvard, Fellowship Hospital — 1986
- Yale New Haven Hosp/Yale U, Residency Hospital — 1983
- Yale New Haven Hosp/Yale U, Internship Hospital — 1980
- Tufts U, School of Medicine, Medical School — 1979
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Priority Health
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
University Of M Cardiology Domino's Farm
Preventative Cardiology At Dominos Farms24 Frank Lloyd Wright Dr, Ann Arbor, MI 48105 Existing Patients: (734) 998-7400
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Eagle?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Eagle accepts your insurance.
Dr. Eagle frequently treats Adult Congenital Heart Conditions and Heart Conditions.
Dr. Eagle's office is located at 24 Frank Lloyd Wright Dr, Ann Arbor, MI 48105. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- University Hospital - University of Michigan