Dr. Alfred Kim, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Kim's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Alfred Kim, MD is a rheumatology specialist in Saint Louis, MO. Dr. Kim completed a residency at Barnes-Jewish Hospital. He currently practices at Washington University School Of Medicine and is affiliated with Barnes Jewish Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Kim is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- Washington University School Of Medicine, Fellowship Hospital — 2010
- Barnes-Jewish Hospital, Residency Hospital — 2007
- Barnes - Jewish Hospital, Internship Hospital — 2006
- Barnes-Jewish Hospital, Internship Hospital — 2006
- Drexel University College of Medicine, Medical School — 2005
- Perelman School of Medicine University of Pennsylvania, Undergraduate School — 1996
- University Of Pennsylvania, Undergraduate School — 1996
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- HAP Insurance
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Kim?
Dr. Kim listens, empathizes & answers all my questions. He is thorough in his evaluation of autoimmune disorders & my specific condition & diagnoses. Readily explains best treatment plan & possible future options. My rheumatologist of 12 years retired. This was my first appt with Dr. Kim. I didn't know what to expect but I am impressed & so pleased with my experience in first appt. It was meaningful & productive. We have a plan that makes sense. I am thankful & now have renewed hope. I look forward to his continued medical care. He's a top rheumatologist with excellent patient care skills.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Kim accepts your insurance.
Dr. Kim frequently treats Lupus, Antiphospholipid Syndrome (APS), and Arthritis.
Dr. Kim's office is located at 660 S Euclid Ave, Saint Louis, MO 63110. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Kim has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Barnes Jewish Hospital