Click here to schedule an appointment online. New patients can also call (562) 371-8678, and for other questions, call (877) 696-3622.
Dr. Kien-An Duong, MD
New Patient(562) 284-2524
Dr. Kien-An Duong, MD is a internal medicine specialist in Fountain Valley, CA. Dr. Duong completed a residency at Staten Island University Hospital - North. He currently practices at MemorialCare Medical Group Fountain Valley (Warner) and is affiliated with Miller Children's & Women's Hospital - Long Beach. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Duong is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- Staten Island University Hospital - North, Residency Hospital — 2005
- Staten Island University Hospital, Internship Hospital — 2005
- Staten Island University Hospital - North, Internship Hospital — 2002
- New York Medical College, Medical School — 2001
- New York Medical College, Undergraduate School — 2001
- Anthem Blue Cross
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Blue Shield of California
- Buckeye Community Health Plan
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Health Net
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Duong?
He listens intently and displays great compassion and knowledge!! In short... Amazing!! Phil E.
- Miller Children's & Women's Hospital - Long Beach
- Long Beach Memorial Medical Center
- Orange Coast Medical Center
- Saddleback Medical Center
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Duong has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Kien-An Duong, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Duong's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Duong accepts your insurance.
Dr. Duong frequently treats Chronic Pain, Patellofemoral Pain Syndrome or Knee Pain, and Shingles.
Dr. Duong's office is located at 11420 Warner Ave, Fountain Valley, CA 92708. Find other locations and directions.