Dr. Siddique has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Khurrum Siddique, MD is a pediatric nephrology specialist in McAllen, TX. Dr. Siddique completed a residency at New York Medical College. He currently practices at KHURRUM SIDDIQUE MD and is affiliated with Doctors Hospital At Renaissance. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center At Dallas, Fellowship Hospital — 2013
- New York Medical College, Residency Hospital — 2010
- King Edward Medical University, Medical School — 2004
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Molina Healthcare
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Khurrum Siddique MD
Khurrum Siddique MD2001 S Cynthia St Ste B, McAllen, TX 78503 Existing Patients: (956) 664-8381
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Siddique?
Dr Siddique has been taking care of my daughter Alyssa since 2015, he is an amazing doctor. He is friendly, addressees all your concerns, he is the best nephrologist to have for your child. His staff is amazing and we are so blessed that we have them watching over our child.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Khurrum Siddique, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Siddique's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Siddique accepts your insurance.
Dr. Siddique frequently treats Blood in Urine (Hematuria), Proteinuria, and Constipation.
Dr. Siddique's office is located at 2001 S Cynthia St Ste B, McAllen, TX 78503. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Siddique speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Doctors Hospital At Renaissance
- Rio Grande Regional Hospital