Click here to compare with other Ophthalmology Specialists.
Dr. Khurram Chaudhary, MD is a ophthalmology specialist in Commack, NY. He currently practices at St Francis Cardiac Prevention Services PC and is affiliated with Stony Brook University Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Chaudhary is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- Georgetown University / School of Dentistry, Medical School — 2009
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Chaudhary?
He saved the vision in my right eye. I had a detaching retina and he fixed it without having to do surgery. Two days after he treated me I realized I had lost 40% of my field of vision in that eye. Two days later it all came back. On top of that he is a class act as a man. I've been in medicine for 50 years and I would let him do ANYTHING with my eyes. I was very lucky to meet him.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Chaudhary frequently treats Endophthalmitis, Retinal Detachment and Retinal Tear, and Chronic Endophthalmitis.
Dr. Chaudhary's office is located at 500 Commack Rd, Commack, NY 11725. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Chaudhary has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Stony Brook University Hospital