Dr. Khan has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Khurram Khan, DPM is a podiatry specialist in Philadelphia, PA. Dr. Khan completed a residency at UTHSC-SA. He currently practices at Temple University's Foot & Ankle Institute and is affiliated with Temple Health - Episcopal Campus. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Khan is board certified in Foot Surgery.
- UTHSC-SA, Residency Hospital — 2004
- UTHSC-SA, Internship Hospital — 2002
- Temple University / Pennsylvania College of Podiatric Medicine, Medical School — 2001
- Nyu, Undergraduate School — 1994
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- Capital Blue Cross
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Oxford Health Plans
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Khan?
He was extremely nice & explained everything professionally. I had heel pain (plantar fasciitis) for over 2 years and nothing worked until I saw him. A combination of orthotics and an injection did the trick. Highly recommend!
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Khurram Khan, DPM generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Khan's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Khan accepts your insurance.
Dr. Khan frequently treats Ankle Sprain and Achilles Tendon Sprain or Rupture, Ankle Sprains and Strains, and Plantar Fasciitis.
Dr. Khan's office is located at 148 N 8TH ST, Philadelphia, PA 19107. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Temple Health - Episcopal Campus
- Temple University Hospital