Dr. Khan has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Khuda Khan, MD is a medical oncology specialist in Louisville, KY. Dr. Khan completed a residency at Duke University Hospital. He currently practices at Norton Cancer Institute and is affiliated with Uofl Health Jewish Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Khan is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- Yale University School of Medicine, Medical School
- Duke University Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 2000
- Duke University Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1997
- Duke University Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1993
- Yale University, Other Education — 1992
- Nishtar Med Coll, Medical School — 1984
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Sagamore Health Network
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Norton Cancer Institute
Norton Cancer Institute2355 Poplar Level Rd Ste 405, Louisville, KY 40217 Existing Patients: (502) 636-7845
Uofl Health - Shelbyville Hospital727 Hospital Dr, Shelbyville, KY 40065 Existing Patients: (502) 636-7845
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Khan?
Absolutely give Dr Khan and his office staff I give an A+++++++ & plus some Dr Khan truly cares about his patients. . His staff are kind knowledgeable and easy to talk with. I can tell you this combination means a lot
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Khuda Khan, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Khan's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Khan accepts your insurance.
Dr. Khan frequently treats Blood Disorders, Anemia, and Lung Cancer.
Dr. Khan's office is located at 2355 Poplar Level Rd Ste 405, Louisville, KY 40217. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Uofl Health Jewish Hospital