Dr. Shareghi has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Khosro Shareghi, MD is a cardiology specialist in Woodbridge, VA. Dr. Shareghi completed a residency at Greater Baltimore Med Ctr (Gbmc). He currently practices at Cardiac Care Center and is affiliated with Sentara Northern Virginia Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Shareghi is board certified in Cardiology.
- Cleve Clin Fndtn, Fellowship Hospital — 1978
- Greater Baltimore Med Ctr (Gbmc), Residency Hospital — 1976
- Greater Baltimore Med Ctr (Gbmc), Internship Hospital — 1974
- Bonn Univ, Medical School — 1971
- Rheinischen Friedrich Wilhelms Universitaet Bonn, Medizinische Fakultat, Medical School — 1971
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Principal Financial Group
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
German, Persian, Spanish
Cardiac Care Center
Cardiac Care Center2200 Opitz Blvd Ste 310, Woodbridge, VA 22191 Existing Patients: (703) 494-5995
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Shareghi?
Dr. Shareghi has been our family doctor for years. He and his staff have always been very professional and courteous. He was extremely helpful during the passing of my father. For that I will always be grateful to him.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Khosro Shareghi, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Shareghi's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Shareghi accepts your insurance.
Dr. Shareghi frequently treats Angina and Acute Coronary Syndrome, Aortic Ectasia, and Angina.
Dr. Shareghi's office is located at 2200 Opitz Blvd Ste 310, Woodbridge, VA 22191. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Shareghi speaks Spanish, Farsi, and German. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Sentara Northern Virginia Medical Center