Dr. Khoi le, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. le's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Khoi le, MD is a cardiology specialist in Rancho Mirage, CA. Dr. le completed a residency at Mass Gen Hospital. He currently practices at Eisenhower Desert Cardiology Center and is affiliated with Eisenhower Health. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. le is board certified in Interventional Cardiology.
- Mass Gen Hospital, Residency Hospital
- Harvard Medical School, Medical School — 1987
- Amalgamated Clothing & Textile Workers Union
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Health Net
- Kaiser Permanente
- National Elevator
- POMCO Group
- Principal Life
- Wells Fargo Insurance
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Eisenhower Desert Cardiology Center
Eisenhower Desert Cardiology Center39000 Bob Hope Dr, Rancho Mirage, CA 92270 Existing Patients: (760) 346-0642
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. le?
Ver thorough and and an excellent doctor
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. le accepts your insurance.
Dr. le frequently treats Adult Congenital Heart Conditions.
Dr. le's office is located at 39000 Bob Hope Dr, Rancho Mirage, CA 92270. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. le has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Eisenhower Health