Click here to compare with other Internal Medicine Specialists.
Dr. Khalil Afsh, MD is a internal medicine specialist in Jacksonville, FL. Dr. Afsh completed a residency at University Hospital SUNY Health Science Center. He currently practices at First Coast Cardiovascular Institute PA and is affiliated with Ascension St. Vincent's Riverside Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- University Hospital SUNY Health Science Center, Residency Hospital
- Beirut Arab University / Faculty of Medicine, Medical School
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
First Coast Cardiovascular Institute PA7011 A C Skinner Pkwy Ste 160, Jacksonville, FL 32256 Existing Patients: (904) 493-3333
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Afsh?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Afsh frequently treats Venous Insufficiency, Heart Disease, and Animal Allergies.
Dr. Afsh's office is located at 7011 A C Skinner Pkwy Ste 160, Jacksonville, FL 32256. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Afsh speaks Arabic and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Afsh has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Ascension St. Vincent's Riverside Hospital
- Baptist Medical Center Jacksonville
- Memorial Hospital Jacksonville