Dr. Khalid Iqbal, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Iqbal's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Khalid Iqbal, MD is a nephrology specialist in Atlanta, GA. Dr. Iqbal completed a residency at SUNY Sisters Hospital. He currently practices at Davita South Fulton Dialysis and is affiliated with Emory University Hospital Midtown. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Iqbal is board certified in Nephrology.
- SUNY, Fellowship Hospital — 2003
- SUNY Sisters Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1997
- SUNY, Internship Hospital — 1995
- Kashmir University / Government Medical College, Medical School — 1991
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Bakery & Confectionary Union Plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Kaiser Permanente
- Universal American
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Davita South Fulton Dialysis
Atlanta Airport Dialysis2685 Metropolitan Pkwy Sw Ste F, Atlanta, GA 30315 Existing Patients: (404) 761-2630
- 2 1275 Cleveland Ave, Atlanta, GA 30344 Existing Patients: (404) 761-0819
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Iqbal?
Dr. Iqbal is great, he is direct and tells me exactly what to do and is always keeping me on schedule with my appointments and when I need to come and see him and keeps me up to date. I like that and they also calls and remind me. He never forgets me. Very helpful.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Iqbal accepts your insurance.
Dr. Iqbal frequently treats Vitamin D Deficiency, Mineral Metabolism Disorders, and Renal Hyperparathyroidism.
Dr. Iqbal's office is located at 2685 Metropolitan Pkwy Sw Ste F, Atlanta, GA 30315. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Iqbal speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Iqbal has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Emory University Hospital Midtown
- Wellstar Atlanta Medical Center