Dr. Ashraf has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Khaleel Ashraf, MD is a hematology specialist in Sylacauga, AL. Dr. Ashraf completed a residency at Metropolitan Hospital Center. He currently practices at Hematology and Oncology Associates of Alabama LLC and is affiliated with Brookwood Baptist Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- University of Alabama Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 2005
- University Of Tennessee Bowld Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 2003
- Metropolitan Hospital Center, Residency Hospital — 2002
- Metropolitan Hospital Center, Internship Hospital — 2000
- University Of Calicut, Undergraduate School — 1986
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Hematology and Oncology Associates of Alabama LLC209 W Spring St Ste 303, Sylacauga, AL 35150 Existing Patients: (256) 401-0417
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Ashraf?
Everything is great. I want to give a shoutout to Coretta the Nurse Practitioner. She explained everything very well.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Khaleel Ashraf, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Ashraf's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Ashraf accepts your insurance.
Dr. Ashraf frequently treats Anemia, Secondary Malignancies, and Lung Cancer.
Dr. Ashraf's office is located at 209 W Spring St Ste 303, Sylacauga, AL 35150. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Ashraf speaks Hindi, Malayalam, and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Brookwood Baptist Medical Center
- Coosa Valley Medical Center